We just returned from our annual trip to Maui. Without question, my absolute favorite place on earth, for two reasons:
1. It's Hawaii, enough said.
2. I get to spend two weeks with my family, my absolute favorite people on earth.
I'm kind of busy with my Master's Program, but my neice, Cori tagged me, and I can never back down from a dare, or a tag. So here goes, for your personal entertainment...
5 Things To Do This Week
1. Write a 15 page research paper to complete my Philosophy of Education class.
2. Buy 2 wallflower Cinnamon and Clove Buds fragrances from Bath and Body works. Cinnamon makes me happy.
3. Meet with our landscapers so we can begin re-landscaping our backyard.
4. Begin my next class.
5. Call my Uncle Cal.
5 Snacks I Enjoy Eating
2. Wheat Thins
3. Cracklin Oat Bran
4. My homemade chocolate chip cookies
5. My homemade brownies
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire
1. Pay for my Uncle Cal's cancer treatments, so he can be well forever.
2. Buy property on Maui so I could go there anytime I wanted.
3. Adopt some kids from Africa and pay for their education.
4. Buy an airplane so we could travel anywhere, anytime.
5. Most important, go on lots of missions with Todd.
5 Places I Have Lived
1. Hollady, Utah
2. Sandy, Utah
3. New York, thanks to my sister and her husband
4. Mesa, Arizona
5. Gilbert, Arizona
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Fashion Conspiracy - in high school. I was poor, but very well dressed.
2. University of Utah Medical Center. Don't be impressed, I was only a secretary in the Engineering Department, but hey, I got 50% off my tuition!
3. Doxey Hatch Medical Center. Again, don't be impressed, I was only a receptionist in the surgery department.
4. Travel Agent. Great Job. Free flights to New York. And our entire honeymoon to the Virgin Islands was FREE!!!!
5. The best job ever ... MOTHER, MOM, MADRE !!!
5 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I am intensely organized and way too scheduled.
2. I can't stand chaos.
3. I don't handle contention at all.
4. I'm kind of a germaphobe.
5. I love to wear high heels.
5 of My Favorite Bands -Singers
1. Michael Buble not a band, but what a voice!
2. Jack Johnson, also not a band, but he takes me straight to Hawaii.
3. Dean Martin - he reminds me of my childhood.
4. My daughters playling their violins.
5. The Dorsets - Hilary's boyfriend's band
OK, THERE YOU GO. NOW YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT ME THAN YOU EVER WANTED TO.
NOW, I TAG CARLI AND CIRINA