Saturday, September 22, 2007

A Lazy Saturday




You know what happens when you're not in school? You get lazy. It's one o'clock in the afternoon and as of this hour I have done NOTHING today. Seriously. I have officially been without classes for five days, and my brain has gone absolutely numb. It's hard for me to do nothing. I'm not good at it. I'm best at planning, scheduling, organizing and then racing to get it all done. When I woke up this morning I had big plans to run twelve miles and then go swim a mile. Nope. Didn't do it. I'm also not good at being bored. I told myself that after eight years working to complete my bachelor degree, I would take two weeks and do nothing. Day one of doing nothing has me bored out of my head. I am actually looking forward to studying again when I start my master's program in a couple of weeks.


Meanwhile, I can't sit still any longer. The trails and the pool are beckoning me. I'm going running, then swimming. Bye.

4 comments:

Katie said...

love the new blog look. And what a beautiful run I want to come along. Your Masters you Schooling fools you woods crew.

The Fletchies said...

hmm you need something to plan? I just got put in charge of the ward halloween party. you can take some of my work so I can be bored. I can understand your need to do things but on your first day? come on! Be lazy! I can do lazy for at least a couple days. I think you're sick. Maybe I should come teach you how.

Youngins said...

Andrea, I sent over some pictures, please let me know if they work or if you think other ones will be better! Thanks for putting this together!

The Fletchies said...

not creepy at all. it made me feel sexilicious. I love that word choice. what time friday? I totally want to come over and help.