Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My New Adventure






Have you seen this new book? Let it be known that I learned about it and purchased it way before Oprah featured it on her show. Why do I love this book??? Well, let it be known that I have been hiding healthy foods in my cooking since my kids were born. And this book teaches a new method for disguising healthy veggies and fruits into great food by pureeing them and mixing them in. Can you imagine, carrot puree, or cauliflower puree, or butternut squash puree in mac and cheese? Or how about spinach puree, and beet puree in brownies. Yeah, I know it sounds gross. But trust me, this stuff is delicious. And wouldn't you rather eat a brownie that's good for you to help overcome the guilt of eating it? OK, I admit, I rarely feel guilty eating anything. I just love to eat. But I always feel better knowing I'm fueling my body, rather than just giving in to momentary pleasure. Enough preaching. I just wanted to share my new passion and adventurel. Happy Eating!








3 comments:

Youngins said...

Oh my gosh I saw this book and thought to myself "I should get that...moments later Nah I dont even cook let alone Puree!" Well now i'll look into it! love ya see you soon!

hilary and morgan said...

hi mommy. i am in class right now. listening to a gay lecture. lectures are so on your team. bye.

The Fletchies said...

you are so tricky! Will you teach me how to be a tricky mom when I grow up?